• Everyone must wear a mask while entering The Complex and should leave mask on while in class unless invited by a teacher to remove mask/take a mask break.
• The lobby is closed to all parents and families. Children under 6 may be accompanied inside by a parent and may wait in the lobby until class begins. Any parent that enters the building must also follow COVID protocol by wearing a mask.
• Children must sit in a chair and wait at their "personal space" in lobby prior to class.
• Please limit personal belongings to one small bag
• Every student should bring personal art supply bag to class each week.
• If your child is not feeling well (headache, sniffles, sore throat, cough, stomach flu, congestion, fever of 100.4 or higher, etc), or has stayed home from school due to symptoms, please keep them home and join the class virtually. Please email The Complex at least 30 minutes prior to class to request a zoom link, so we have time to set up the camera and send you the link.
•We follow the latest CDC guidance for exposures/quarantine/isolation
The Complex's Practices for COVID-19 Spread Prevention
• All surfaces in common areas and studios, including floors, are sanitized in between classes
• Sanitizing stations are in every room
• Each class (under 12 years old) is equipped with a second teacher or an assistant teacher to aid in social distancing and safety protocols.
• "Traffic Flow of Students" entering and exiting classes is monitored and staggered to avoid clustering.
• Safe distancing is practiced.