• Effective March 21, 2022 - Masks are optional
• Please limit personal belongings to one small bag
• Every student should bring personal art supply bag to class each week.
• If your child is not feeling well (headache, sniffles, sore throat, cough, stomach flu, congestion, fever of 100.4 or higher, etc), or has stayed home from school due to symptoms, please keep them home and join the class virtually. Please email The Complex at least 30 minutes prior to class to request a zoom link, so we have time to set up the camera and send you the link.
• We follow the latest CDC guidance for exposures/quarantine/isolation
The Complex's Practices for COVID-19 Spread Prevention
• Sanitizing stations are in every room
• "Traffic Flow of Students" entering and exiting classes is monitored and staggered to avoid clustering.
• Safe distancing is practiced.